Get Your Season Pass for next year Now and Save$$ until March 31st, 2016!
Why Ski at Mont Ste-Marie? Because you get more for your money. Our High-Speed Lifts are 4 times faster than the smaller hills, we are the highest Mountain between the Laurentians and the Rockies and only 55 minutes away and half the price of any comparable Resort in Quebec. Plus, we are celebrating our 50th Anniversary on December 10th, 2016!
There are other benefits to buying a season pass:
- Save 30% Weekends for Unlimited Passes at Camp Fortune and for all Season Passes save 50% at Mount Norquay in Banff and 50% Weekdays at Camp Fortune, upon presentation of your current season pass.
- Families of 3 persons or more will obtain a 15% discount on sub-total of season passes selected*
- Buy your Unlimited Season Pass now and ski for the rest of this season (not valid on the Lucky Lottery Pass).
- We’ve made it easy to buy early with our EZ Payment Plan that allows you to pay for your pass in 4 easy and equal installments.
Refer a friend:
Refer a Friend++ who has never been a MSM customer to buy a season pass and you receive a $25 gift card for each new customer. The more people you can get buying season passes the more gift cards you’ll receive! Gift Cards are valid forthe Cafeteria, Ryan II Bar and ski Boutique. Simply send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the New customer’s name.
++Does not apply on referrals for categories of less than 6 and 80-plus years’ and the Lucky Lottery passes.
Check out our price grid below:
|FREEDOM PASSES (unlimited)||Until 31/03/16||Regular Price|
|Adult (18-69 yrs) **||$539||$699|
|Me and my Friends (a)||$499||$659|
|Student (7-25 yrs) and Senior (70-79 yrs) **||$339||$439|
|-6 yrs, 80+ yrs **||$39||$39|
|Family Package *||15% Off||15% Off|
|First Tracks Advantage (b)||$20||$69|
|Lucky Lottery Pass (c) – Must be born in 1976||$90||$699|
|WISDOM PASSES (weekday)***|
|Almost Anytime Pass (d)||$249||$349|
|Weekday Pass (e)||$179||$269|
|Seasonal Equipment Rental||$129||$169|
|MSM Seasonal Locker||$169||$209|
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The person(s) named on this application assume all risk for personal injury and loss of damage to property. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass is non-transferable. Any violations will result in a loss of privileges. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass holder is obligated at all times to respect the Alpine Skier / Snowboarding Code of Conduct of Quebec (L.R.Q., S-3,1), as well as all the rules and regulations imposed on the use by Mont Ste-Marie management.
(a) Price per person. Must be purchased in a group of 4. Only 1 payee per group.
(b) First Tracks Advantage: available on Freedom Passes only. Valid every weekend throughout the season from 8:30 to 9am.
(c) Must be born in 1976. Proof of age with photo is required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid for the rest of the 2015/16 ski season.
(d) Almost Anytime: Valid anytime before December 25th, 2016 and after March 19th, 2017; Valid Weekdays from December 26th, 2016 until March 17th, 2017 inclusively.
(e) Not valid from December 26th to 30th, 2016.
(f) EZ Payment Plan: 4 equal payments including administration fee, scheduled for March, May 15th, June 30th and August 1st, 2016. Not valid when purchasing on line.
* Must all be the same family living at the same address with a maximum of 2 adults above the age of 25yrs. Families of 3 or more buying individual passes will save an additional 15%
** Age at December 31, 2016 (Valid Student ID required for 18-25 yr olds)
*** During regular weekday operations: Cheval Blanc will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Management reserves the right to close or reduce operations based on adverse weather conditions.
Credits towards next season’s pass: Medical certificate/note is required. Here are the conditions:
- If the accident occurs prior to the ski season and we are notified prior to the start of the season, only the administration fee will be applied on the credit.
- If the accident occurs between the start of the season and January 15th, 2017 and we are notified within 2 weeks of the accident, a 50% credit will be issued less an administration fee.
- If the accident occurs after January 15th, 2017, no credit will be issued.