Why Own A Season Pass?
A Mont Ste-Marie Unlimited Season Pass allows you to ski/ride whenever you want. You have a membership card and can just ski right up to the lift and avoid having to get a daily lift pass in the morning. Also, it is proven, that if you have a Season Pass you will end up skiing more because of the freedom and flexibility it offers.
There are other benefits to buying a season pass:
- Save 30% Weekends for Unlimited Passes at Camp Fortune and for all Season Passes save 50% at Mount Norquay in Banff and 50% Weekdays at Camp Fortune, upon presentation of your 2014/15 season pass.
- “First Tracks” Privileges on weekends: ride Vanier Quad starting at 8:30. That is a half hour before anyone else and with our High-Speed lifts you can get 4 runs in before anyone else (valid for Freedom Passes only for a minimal fee).
- EZ Payment Plan available to those who purchase a season pass before March 31st, 2014. $25 administration fee will be added. 4 equal payments scheduled for March, May 15, June 30 and August 1, 2014
- Families of 3 persons or more will obtain a 15% discount on sub-total of season passes selected.
Refer a friend:
Refer a Friend* who has never been a MSM customer to buy a season pass and you receive a $25 gift card for each new customer. The more people you can get buying season passes the more gift cards you’ll receive! Gift Cards are valid for the Cafeteria, Ryan II Bar and ski Boutique. Simply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the New customer’s name.
*Does not apply on referrals for less than 6 or 80-plus years’ category.
Check out our price grid below.
Note: Families of 3 or more buying individual passes will save an additional 15%*
|FREEDOM PASSES (unlimited)||Until 30/09/14||Regular Price|
|Adult (18-69 yrs) **||$569||$639|
|Me and my Friends (a)||$539||$609|
|Junior (7-21 yrs) and Senior (70-79 yrs) **||$339||$379|
|-6 yrs, 80+ yrs **||$39||$39|
|Family||15% Off||15% Off|
|First Tracks Advantage (b)||$49||$69|
|WISDOM PASSES (weekday)|
|Weekday Pass (c)||$189||$219|
|Hero pass (d)||$359||$399|
|Almost Anytime Pass (e)||$279||$399|
|Seasonal Equipment Rental||$149||$169|
|MSM Seasonal Locker||$189||$209|
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The person(s) named on this application assume all risk for personal injury and loss of damage to property. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass is non-transferable. Any violations will result in a loss of privileges. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass holder is obligated at all times to respect the Alpine Skier / Snowboarding Code of Conduct of Quebec (L.R.Q., S-3,1), as well as all the rules and regulations imposed on the use by Mont Ste-Marie management.
(a) Price per person. Must be purchased in a group of 4. Only 1 payee per group.
(b) First Tracks Advantage: available on Freedom Passes only. Valid every weekend throughout the season from 8:30 to 9am.
(c) Not valid from December 27, 2014 and January 4, 2015.
(e) Almost Anytime: Valid anytime before December 25th, 2014; Weekdays from December 26th, 2014 until March 20th, 2015 incl. and anytime after March 23rd, 2015.
* Must all be the same family living at the same address with a maximum of 2 adults above the age of 22yrs.
** Age at December 31, 2014 (Valid Student ID required for 18-21 yr olds)
**** Management reserves the right to close or reduce operations based on adverse weather conditions.
No credits issued after January 15, 2015. Medical certificate with date of accident required.