Econo Pass: valid from Monday to Thursday, all season long.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND LIABILITY RELEASE
MOUNTAIN CODE OF CONDUCT
The person(s) named on this application assume all risk for personal injury and loss of damage to property. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass is non-transferable. Any violations will result in a loss of privileges. A Mont Ste-Marie season passholder is obligated at all times to respect the Alpine Skier / Snowboarding Code of Conduct of Quebec (L.R.Q., S-3,1), as well as all the rules and regulations imposed on the use by Mont Ste-Marie management.
DENUNCIATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF RISKS
As participant in a snow sliding sport (alpine ski, snowboard or any other snow sliding sport on the ski area site):
I recognize and declare that I have the physical capabilities to practice a snow sliding sport.
I will respect, at all times, the Mountain Code of Conduct and be courteous with other participants. The Code is adopted by virtue of ‘Loi sur la sécurité dans les sports’ and applies to all person whom practices a snow sliding sport.
I recognize, accept and assume the inherent risks of snow sliding sports. I recognize and understand that the practice of a snow sliding sports has inherent risks. Among others, the following lists the elements considered inherent risks to the normal practice of a snow sliding sport:
– Changing climatic conditions;
– Changes in the steepness of the slope;
– The presence of natural obstacles and any other natural features, such as ditches, crevices and brooks, rocks, earth, uncovered spots, trees, tree regrowth, natural bushes and stumps, and any other natural obstacle;
– Ice and ice patches;
– Any change to surface condition;
– Collisions with skiers or other persons;
– The presence of pylons, poles and any other structures used in the operation of the ski area and collisions with these elements;
– The use of ski lifts;
– The presence on the slopes of grooming equipment and emergency vehicles and snowmaking equipment;
– The use of the snow park and/or any modules of all types that can be found on site.
I recognize, accept and assume the inherent risks due to snow sliding sports such as skiing and snowboarding and assume all risks of personal injury, death or any material damage resulting from the said inherent risks and assume all responsibility for damages resulting from said inherent risks as well as all other risks not mentioned specifically on this form.
I agree to elect judicial domicile in Quebec, in the judicial district of the ski area which will be the exclusive forum for any and all claims, of whatever nature, arising from the present contract and that the laws of Quebec will apply.
‘BUY WITH CONFIDENCE’ SEASON’S PASS POLICY
Mont Ste-Marie’s policy is to ensure that you feel confident in purchasing your Season Pass with us is as follows:
– Full credit applied towards the 2024-25 season for your 2023-24 season pass if the request is made BEFORE December 15th, 2023 and the pass has not been picked up.
– After December 15th or if the pass has already been picked up, guests can request a credit for their season pass according to the cancellation policy
NOTE: December 15th is the date to make your decision, and not the projected first day of the ski season. We hope to open early December and closing early April, as conditions allow.
In addition to the implementation of the Guaranteed Season, the following changes have been made to our cancellation policy:
- For the 2023-2024 ski season, guests will be able to request a credit applied towards the 2024-25 season of their purchase without justification until December 15th,2023 if the ski pass has not been picked up.
- Once the ski season has begun at Mont Ste-Marie, the following cancellation policy will be applied to all approved credits on a pro rata basis and based on a 100-day season (Dec. 16,2023 – March 25,2024), as follows:
Example: You purchased an Adult Pass at $889 and we were forced to close on January 29th, 2024. January 29th is the 45th day after Dec. 15th – Therefore, you have 55 days remaining, which means a 55% credit for next season: $889 X 55% = $488.95 your credit towards a 2024/25 season pass.
Should you wish to cancel your season pass due to an illness, a medical certificate from your doctor is required when sending in your request. Any credit request made before December 15,2023 is subject to the ‘Buy with Confidence’ Policy. Credit requests made between December 16,2023 and January 15,2024 is subject to a 50% credit of the value paid and is transferred to the 2024/25 season. After January 15th,2024 no credit for medical reasons will be issued.
If you are moving away from the area at more than 200km and are unable to utilize your season pass, a credit is possible. Please make your request by sending an email to the address below along with your proof of relocation.
How to request a credit:
Guests must send their request to email@example.com. The following information must be indicated: first and last name, type of season pass, confirmation number (if pass was purchased online) and the reason for the request.
**Please Note: All credits are subject to Mont Ste-Marie’s approval, and we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time during the season. We also reserve the right to change our opening hours, to close or reduce operations based on adverse weather conditions and our rates at anytime.