SKI MONT STE-MARIE HOW YOU WANT TO.
Since Mont Ste-Marie is so close to Ottawa, it’s easy to come for a day or for a weekend getaway. Take a look through our daily lift ticket and season passes, and find the one that’s best for you.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
At Mont Ste-Marie, we take your health and safety, as well as that of our staff members, seriously. All ski resorts in the province of Québec are working with the Québec ski areas association and public health on an operating plan for this winter. To ensure the well being of our Mont Ste-Marie Family, this will include, but is not limited to, face coverings and goggles on the chairlifts, distancing in the lines, face coverings indoors etc. In accordance with COVID capacity restrictions imposed by Public Health, we will reserve the right to limit the number of people in all indoor spaces when required. Your cooperation is encouraged by all and to come ready to spend as much time outside on the slopes as possible.
A FULL DAY OF FUN AWAITS YOU:
Both Quads will be open 7 days/week, weather permitting. There is no night skiing available.
|Weekdays *||Weekends & Holidays **|
|Poma / Majic carpet||$16||$21|
*Weekdays: valid Monday to Friday except for the following dates: December 27, 2021 to January 7, 2022 inclusively as well as February 21, 2022.
**Holidays: December 27, 2021 to January 7, 2022 as well as February 21, 2022.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND LIABILITY RELEASE WINTER 2021-2022
‘BUY WITH CONFIDENCE’ GUARANTEE POLICY
Mont Ste-Marie understands that you are making a big commitment purchasing your daily lift tickets in advance and we want to give you the confidence in buying early. Our ‘Buy with Confidence’ Guarantee is such that:
- All lift tickets are transferable;
- After completing your purchase, you wish to change the date of your ski trip, you can do so without an extra fee, if you do so more than 7 days prior to your ski day;
- In the event of a ‘force majeure’ such as lift closures due to bad weather, mechanical issues or power failure, a lift ticket can be changed to a different day.
- If you wish to change your ski day and are contacting us between the 3rd and 7th day prior to your reserved date, there is a nominal fee of $7;
- Within 72 hours of the reserved ski day (if you have previously changed your date – current reserved date applies in this case), no refund or changes will be permitted;
- All lift tickets can be used the following ski season (you must advise us of this request prior to date reserved this ski season).
How to request a change of ski day:
Guests must send their request to email@example.com. The following information must be indicated: first and last name, 5-digit confirmation number, the reason for the request and credit card information if within 3-7 days of ski day.
**Please Note: All credits are subject to Mont Ste-Marie’s approval and we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time during the season. We also reserve the right to change our opening hours, to close or reduce operations based on adverse weather conditions and to change our rates at anytime.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL MONT STE-MARIE LIFT TICKET HOLDERS, SEASON PASS HOLDERS AND LESSON PARTICIPANTS
MOUNTAIN CODE OF CONDUCT
The person(s) named on this application assume all risk for personal injury and loss of damage to property. A Mont Ste-Marie lift ticket is non-transferable. Any violations will result in a loss of privileges. A Mont Ste-Marie lift ticket holder is obligated at all times to respect the Alpine Skier / Snowboarding Code of Conduct of Quebec (L.R.Q., S-3,1), as well as all the rules and regulations imposed on the use by Mont Ste-Marie management.