2018/2019 SEASON PASSES
Why Ski at Mont Ste-Marie? Because you get more for your money.
We are the highest Mountain between the Laurentians and the Rockies and only 55 minutes from Gatineau/Ottawa! Plus we have detachable High-Speed Quads to get you up the mountain faster!
Benefits to buying a season pass:
- For all FREEDOM Passes, save 30% on the daily lift ticket on Weekends and High Season at Camp Fortune upon presentation of your current season pass.
- For all Season Passholders, save 50% at Mount Norquay in Banff, upon presentation of your current season pass.
- For all MSM Season Passholders, save 50% Weekdays on the daily lift ticket at Camp Fortune (except during High Season), upon presentation of your current season pass.
- During High Season, All WISDOM Passholders will benefit from a 25% discount on the regular lift ticket price at Camp Fortune.
- Families of 3 persons or more will obtain a 15% discount on sub-total of season passes selected*
- EZ Payment Plan available for Freedom Passes purchased during the Spring Sale only (do not purchase online as your card will be charged for the full amount upon checking out). There is an Administration fee of $49 added on to 4 equal payments, which are March, May 15, June 30 and August 31st.
- If you are a NEW Passholder, ski for the rest of the season FREE upon purchasing a 2018-19 FREEDOM pass.
Check out our price grid below:
|FREEDOM PASSES (unlimited)||Until 01/04/18||Regular Price|
|Adult (18-69 yrs) **||$659||$799|
|Me and my Friends (a)||$619||$759|
|Student (7-25 yrs) and Senior (70-79 yrs) **||$419||$519|
|-6 yrs, 80+ yrs **||$49||$49|
|Family Package *||15% Off||15% Off|
|First Tracks Advantage (b)||$49||N/A|
|WISDOM PASSES (weekday)***||Until 01/04/18||Regular Price|
|Weekday Pass (c)||$249||$359|
|SERVICES||Until 01/04/18||Regular Price|
|MSM Seasonal Locker||$169||$209|
The person(s) named on this application assume all risk for personal injury and loss of damage to property. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass is non-transferable. Any violations will result in a loss of privileges. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass holder is obligated at all times to respect the Alpine Skier / Snowboarding Code of Conduct of Quebec (L.R.Q., S-3,1), as well as all the rules and regulations imposed on the use by Mont Ste-Marie management.
(a) Price per person. Must be purchased in a group of 4. Only 1 payee per group.
(b) First Tracks Advantage: available on Freedom Passes only. Valid every weekend throughout the season from 8:30 to 9am.
(c) Not valid from December 27th, 2018 to January 4th, 2019 inclusively.
* Must all be of the same family, living at the same address, with a maximum of 2 adults. Families of 3 or more buying individual passes will save an additional 15%
** Age at December 31, 2018 (Valid Student ID required for 18-25 yr olds)
*** During regular weekday operations: only one lift will be open on Mondays (Cheval Blanc) and Tuesdays (Vanier). Management reserves the right to close or reduce operations based on adverse weather conditions.
Credits towards next season’s pass: Medical certificate/note is required. Here are the conditions:
- If the accident occurs prior to the ski season and we are notified prior to the start of the season, only the administration fee will be applied on the credit.
- If the accident occurs between the start of the season and January 15th, 2019 and we are notified within 2 weeks of the accident, a 50% credit will be issued less an administration fee.
- If the accident occurs after January 15th, 2019, no credit will be issued.