2019/2020 SEASON PASSES
Why Ski at Mont Ste-Marie? Because you get more for your money.
We are the highest Mountain between the Laurentians and the Rockies and only 55 minutes from Gatineau/Ottawa! Plus we have detachable High-Speed Quads to get you up the mountain faster!
NEW This year: MSM2X2! Ski on Mondays and Tuesdays for only $99. For more information, see below!
Benefits to buying a season pass:
- For all FREEDOM and WISDOM Passes, save 25% on the daily regular lift ticket at Camp Fortune upon presentation of your current season pass for yourself.
- WISDOM Passes get a 25% discount on Weekends and Holidays at Mont Ste-Marie for yourself.
- Families of 3 persons or more will obtain a 15% discount on sub-total of season passes selected*
Check out our price grid below:
|FREEDOM PASSES (unlimited)||Until 30/09/19||Regular Price|
|Adult (18-64 yrs) **||$749||$829|
|Me and my Friends (a)||$709||$789|
|Student (7-25 yrs) and Senior (65-79 yrs) **||$469||$519|
|-6 yrs, 80+ yrs **||$49||$49|
|Family Package *||15% Off||15% Off|
|First Tracks Advantage (b)||$69||$89|
|WISDOM PASSES (weekday)***||Until 30/09/19||Regular Price|
|Weekday Pass (c)||$309||$379|
|SERVICES||Until 30/09/19||Regular Price|
|MSM Seasonal Locker||$189||$209|
The person(s) named on this application assume all risk for personal injury and loss of damage to property. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass is non-transferable. Any violations will result in a loss of privileges. A Mont Ste-Marie season pass holder is obligated at all times to respect the Alpine Skier / Snowboarding Code of Conduct of Quebec (L.R.Q., S-3,1), as well as all the rules and regulations imposed on the use by Mont Ste-Marie management.
(a) Price per person. Must be purchased in a group of 4. Only 1 payee per group.
(b) First Tracks Advantage: available on Freedom Passes only. Valid every weekend throughout the season from 8:30 to 9am.
(c) Not valid from December 27th, 2019 to January 3rd, 2020 inclusively.
(d) Price per person. Must be purchased in a group of 2. Only 1 payee per group. Valid on Mondays and Tuesdays, except during Christmas Holidays (December 30 and 31, 2019) And Family Day (February 17, 2020). If closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays, can not be transferred to another day.
* Must all be of the same family, living at the same address, with a maximum of 2 adults. Families of 3 or more buying individual passes will save an additional 15%. Valid on Freedom Passes only (except Me and My Friends).
** Age at December 31, 2019 (Valid Student ID required for 18-25 yr olds)
*** During regular weekday operations: only one lift will be open on Mondays (Cheval Blanc) and Tuesdays (Vanier). Management reserves the right to close or reduce operations based on adverse weather conditions.
Credits towards next season’s pass: Medical certificate/note is required. Here are the conditions:
- If the accident occurs prior to the ski season and we are notified prior to the start of the season, only the administration fee will be charged.
- If the accident occurs between the start of the season and January 15th, 2020 and we are notified within 2 weeks of the accident, a 50% credit will be issued less the administration fee.
- If the accident occurs after January 15th, 2020, no credit will be issued.
- The season pass for the injured individual must be returned as soon as possible after the accident to receive any credit.